Author Topic: ive been talking to the horses :)  (Read 1802 times)

March 05, 2007, 03:52:48 PM
  • Suit of Pentacles
well hi everyone, i have been talking to my horses, i wasnt sure if what i was getting back  was them talking or what, i actually  came here last year to ask that some one speak to one of my horses imparticular, since then im breaking ground, so i decided im going to learn every thing i can about animal communicating, last night im sure i communicated with my horse lyric, and  i did feel a energy, and the faces of  horses that i didn know, were comming across to me.i was previously at the barn , wondering to myself was i always going to be able to aford theese horses, i have 3, when i clearly heard  god  will provide.i believe it was my older mare saying that, vicki has spoken to my horses a few times.and im going to start reading and find every thing i can on comunicating with them, and so here i am.
thanks all , im MaryAnn

March 06, 2007, 01:04:00 PM
Reply #1
:)
Dear Mary Ann,

Good for you!  There are lots of great resources and books out their on animal communication.  I wish you the best in puruing it!  

-Danielle   :)
"Look upon life as a mystery school.  Believe that the whole of your life- events, situations and people have been structured precisely in order to teach you exactly what it is you need to know right now."    -www.jordanstime.com