Author Topic: Anyone want to give this a shot? Mare spooking.  (Read 2384 times)

July 13, 2006, 12:11:15 PM
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 02:28:57 PM by siren »

August 01, 2006, 04:59:48 AM
Reply #1
  • Suit of Pentacles
I have not done this to much. SO here it goes.
I didn´t read what had been said when I worked on your mare,
I got that she has a rather calm atitude, but likes to be active.

It seems that the spooky nature stems from the energy that she has, and the need to be noticed
 when i asked her about how it could be better she said that if you moved       -      quiker though the scarey areas, she would not get so nervos.
So I treid to expane that that was not always possible. She did not feel like getting it she said that their was littel point in staying in those areas and so she  should just get though them

I looked at the higher salution, and what I got was that,
if you worked more on your self, by not feeding into the nervos energy, it would help
 rather then focusing on her spooking.
focus on other things like what your planing on doing with her. But also just be with her injoy her.

Maybe when she startes spooking put her to work in that area, do some ground work, so that you can remind her that you are the leader.
and she can focus on something eltse.

She seems very fun and has a lot of personality
From looking at your relationship
I got that you two where supposed to help eachother walk down a streight path I got a picture of you two walking away from me on a streight line.

your end of the relationship was a little weaker, I think that the spooking is coming from this weakness,

I asked her if there was anything shed like me to tell you, I got a picture of you at the fair end of the lead line walking and her watching you, I felt that what she wanted to say was `(be with me, not ahead and away).

I hope this helps
 as I said I´m new to this so please let me know what things I got wronge
I did not read what other peaple said because i wanted it to come as much from her as possible
Monika
The world can be clouded by ones own mind so look at it through a reflection and see.

September 07, 2006, 08:17:21 PM
Reply #2
This e-mail thing is very hard for me, because i need instant varification to know if I am on the right track. so, before I can do anything I need to know if I have the right mare... when she spooks does she seem to be spooking around you and ends up facing you?  Please let me know so I can continue or find a different horse.