Author Topic: Marta teaches workshop in Salem, MA  (Read 3347 times)

June 23, 2006, 09:14:36 PM
  • Suit of Pentacles
Hi everyone,

Marta will be teaching in Massachusetts September 23rd and 24th. The first day will be Beginning and Intermediate and the second day will be Medical Intuition.  The fee is $300 per person but if you pay ahead of time, I believe it is a month ahead, the fee is $270.

She will do a booksigning Friday evening, the 22nd at The Goddess' Treasure Chest in Salem and may be available for readings all day Friday.

I think it is going to be fabulous!

Hope to see many there.

Sylvia

June 27, 2006, 07:32:41 PM
Reply #1
  • Suit of Pentacles
Friday September 22 booksigning at 7p.m.

Saturday September 23
Beginning and Intermediate Animal Communication

Sunday September 24
Medical Intuition & Energy Healing

Monday September 25
Manifesting Your Dreams

If you sign up soon the fee for Sat & Sun is $270
If you have taken the Beginning and Intermediate already the Medical Intuition only is $140 when you sign early.

If you attend all three days the fee is $400

Basically, one day = $140
Two days = $270
Three days = $400

You can sign up by sending her a check directly or calling her to give your credit card.

Marta Williams
P.O. Box 1166
Middletown, CA

707-987-1092

July 05, 2006, 12:53:15 AM
Reply #2
  • Suit of Pentacles
Beginning Animal Communication

In this hands-on workshop you will learn intuitive communication by doing it. We will work with the animals that come to the workshop and with your animals at home, using pictures and descriptions. You will experience undeniable proof - through doing simple verifiable exercises working with animals you don't know - that intuitive communication is real and that you can do it. You will also learn some beginning techniques for talking to your own animals and hearing what they have to say to you.

Intermediate Animal Communication - Talking With Your Own Animal

• Prerequisite: Beginning Animal Communication

In this workshop the focus will be on talking with your own animal(s) and learning how to have expanded, detailed conversations intuitively. You will also explore your animal's purpose and role in your life.

Medical Intuition and Energy Healing

• Prerequisite: Beginning Animal Communication

Interview an animal intuitively about his/her health and discover what life issues may be affecting the animal’s well being. You will be taught to scan the body and the charkas (energy centers in the body) to detect deficiencies and imbalances and then use energy to promote healing in these areas. Practice on animals and people in the workshop and work with photographs and descriptions of animals not present. Holistic health care resources for animals also provided.

Manifesting Your Dreams

Use your intention and intuitive abilities to create the life you want for yourself, for other humans, and for the animals and the earth. Find out through shamanic journeying what it is you are here to do in this lifetime.

July 05, 2006, 07:45:10 AM
Reply #3
Sylvia,

The $140 early registration fee for the Medical Intuition course would end when exactly?  

In other words, I'd want to know when I would need to make a decision about possibly going to that course to make the early registration deadline.

Thanks in advance. I checked her website, but I couldn't find the answer to that question.

-Danielle  :)
"Look upon life as a mystery school.  Believe that the whole of your life- events, situations and people have been structured precisely in order to teach you exactly what it is you need to know right now."    -www.jordanstime.com

July 07, 2006, 06:59:04 AM
Reply #4
  • Suit of Pentacles
Hi Danielle,

I believe it is September first.  I hope you can make it. I am really excited about this and know that everyone will learn and enjoy it.

Sylvia

August 27, 2006, 05:39:32 PM
Reply #5
Hi Everyone:
I have taken one lesson from Marta by phone and have signed up for a correspondance course with Trish Scott. I will take more lessons from Marta also. I am real chicken about this that's why I haven't been too chatty with anyone's animals. But I'm reading everything and hope to participate more soon.
Ann

September 02, 2006, 04:37:28 AM
Reply #6
  • Suit of Pentacles
Hi Ann,

I think it is hard at first to take the risk of doing the communication with other animals but it is very comforting to receive feedback and that helps to continue doing it more.

I am glad that you contacted Marta. She is a good teacher and a nice person.

I am looking forward to the workshop with her in a couple of weeks!

Sylvia
p.s. maybe you could take a trip out here?

September 03, 2006, 10:05:44 PM
Reply #7
Hi Smartcor:
Thanks for asking me but I've a lot of stuff going on right now and need to be here -maybe another time.
Ann

September 19, 2006, 10:20:44 PM
Reply #8
  • Suit of Pentacles
Well, it is almost time for the workshop and quite exciting. Marta arrives on Thursday and I'm sure everyone attending will learn and enjoy.

I'll update everyone afterwards.

Sylvia