Author Topic: Anyone want to communicate with my dogs  (Read 1133 times)

December 05, 2011, 11:32:33 AM
  • Suit of Pentacles
  • Animals: 4 dogs, 2 cats, 3 horses
Anyone want to communicate with my 4 dogs?  From left-to-right it's Hannah (1 year, female), Gizmo (8 years, female), Isaac (2 years, male), Jake (6 years, male).  Thanks!

December 11, 2011, 08:23:51 PM
Reply #1
  • Suit of Pentacles
  • Welcome
I will try to communicate with your doggies in the next few days, thanx for posting their picture.

Thumper

December 16, 2011, 09:07:37 PM
Reply #2
  • Suit of Pentacles
  • Welcome
I chose Gizmo to connect with - new at this so....

I felt that Gizmo is friendly & sweet, acts like a puppy sometimes. 
Likes to curl up in lap
 saw her going under a bed
jumps up on peoples legs
saw a one story house, small & older with a big window in front room
likes sardines (?)
1 of the dogs is always "bugging" her
she likes to be brushed, feels good on skin, like a massage

They're all cute.  Thank you for letting me practice, hope some of it is correct!

Tami

December 28, 2011, 01:26:00 PM
Reply #3
  • Suit of Pentacles
  • Animals: 4 dogs, 2 cats, 3 horses
Hi Tami, thanks for the post!  Most of what you said is right on!

-Gizmo is friendly & sweet to people, even strangers.  She is the "alpha female" in our house and a bit grumpier towards dogs
-Gizmo usually doesn't like to curl up in laps unless she is sick...at least not that I've perceived.
-Gizmo used to always sleep under the bed until she woke up in a frenzy one day...not sure if she had a bad dream or if the cat spooked her but she freaked out and couldn't get out from under the bed.  I had to calm her down and pull her out
-Definitely jumps on legs...especially if I am playing with her in the yard
-Gizmo has lived with me in a few different houses.  When I first got her as a puppy it was a one story house with a big window in the front room.
-I don't believe we have ever given her sardines but she'll eat just about anything
-Hannah is constantly bugging her
-She does like to be petted/stroked.  I'll have to spend more time brushing her if that's what she likes!

Thanks again!