Author Topic: Dog lost in the mountains since May 18th 2011  (Read 2614 times)

September 27, 2011, 07:15:06 AM
Reply #15
  • Suit of Pentacles
The only people we asked was the animal shelter and they had no knowledge of him being missing  ???  They asked me to put his poster on their Facebook site.

We didn't ask in the shanty town as everyone was regarding us with great suspicion and we didn't think it was safe to stop.  I was hoping to get the posters from his owners because then we could have handed posters to the people who then would have known what we were doing there.  However, his owner was in another part of Cape Town going on the vision of a different communicator and so we didn't meet up with her.

If I get the posters from her, I will go out there again and try again  :-\

September 27, 2011, 01:03:50 PM
Reply #16
  • Suit of Cups
  • Hello! Thanks for visiting my profile. :)
  • Animals: Guinea pig named Cappuccino, dog named Hogan
Okay. I will try and see if I can get any more information from him.

September 28, 2011, 01:32:52 PM
Reply #17
  • Suit of Pentacles

November 07, 2011, 07:53:15 AM
Reply #18
  • Suit of Pentacles
  • Animals: 4 dogs, 2 cats, 3 horses
Hi Jean,

I just started up on AC and I tried to connect with Steele.  I got the sense that he was okay but I'm sure he would love to be back with his family.  I got an image of him riding in the back of an older red pickup with a young man driving.  I saw farm land (big water sprinklers) with hills in the background.  I got an image of a sign that said "Roatan" or something similar but I don't think that is an actual place in CA.  Sorry I couldn't be more help, I am a newbie.  Good luck.

November 09, 2011, 06:03:56 AM
Reply #19
  • Suit of Pentacles
  • Animals: 4 dogs, 2 cats, 3 horses
Hi Jean, I'm sorry I didn't originally realize that this was South Africa and not California.  However, the view that I got is similar to some of the agricultural parts of California (mountains and greenery)...I'm not sure if there is comparable area in SA.  Wish I could be more helpful