Author Topic: Practise on my two dogs, please?.  (Read 1379 times)

October 26, 2010, 09:24:18 PM
Hey everyone!.

If anyone would like to practise, I'd love to volunteer my dogs!. Sorry for all the questions!. You don't need to ask all of them if you don't want to.

Sunny is a bit over 4, he's a labrador x Staffy x Kelpie, he's located in Australia with me. I do have some questions but you can also ask Sunny whatever question you like. :)

Q1. What can i do to make Sunny happier?.
2. Is there anything Sunny is unhappy about?.
3. Is Sunny jealous of Serenity?.
4. What does Sunny think of me?.
5. I was told Sunny has had 1 past life,  can anyone try and ask Sunny what his past life was?.
6. Is there anything he wants to tell me?.
8. Why does he bark so much when he plays with dogs at the dog park?. This drives me nuts!. Can anyone try and tell him this needs to stop, how can I help him stop the behaviour?.

Here are some questions that i know the answer to:

8. Whats his favourite toy?.
9. Whats he fed?.
10. Where does he normally go on the weekend?.
11. Where does he sleep?.

Can some one please explain to Sunny that i adore him and I am sorry if I have been paying a bit more attention to Serenity and i will give him just as much from now on. Please let him know how much i adore, love and care for him, I am so glad he's in my life. Please tell him that I take her out without him sometimes cause I need to train her and it's to hard to train him and her together.

Serenity is a Kelpie x Australian Cattle Dog, she's 3 months and is located in Australia.

Q1. Who are you most attached to?.
2. Why does she growl at dogs when she's on my lap/on my bag if they approach her?.
3. Why does she like sleeping on the ground (on her dog bed) but like getting up early in the morning to cuddle with me?.
4. What does she think of Sunny?.
5. Does she have any past life's?. If so, can any detail be given?.
6. What is she unhappy about currently in her life?.
7. What does She want to do more of?.
8. Is there anything she wants to tell me?

Questions i know the answer to:

10. Whats her favorite toy?.
11. What is she fed?.
12. Who looks after her?.
13. Where does she normally go on the weekend?.

Please tell Serenity how much i love, care for her and i hope she is happy here. i can't wait for her to grow older.

Please and thank you!.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 12:50:27 AM by TahsSunny »

October 27, 2010, 02:58:05 PM
Reply #1
  • Suit of Cups
  • Animals: Dogs, cats, goats, horses and more
Hey there,
I don't have time right now to go through all the questions, but just in reading the post and looking at Sunny's picture, loud and clear I got, "She's not as cool as I thought she'd be!" It seems that he feels he got gyyped with Serenity. (lol) She's little and he can't really play with her, and she's getting most of your attention right now, which would be fine with him except he kind of feels like he was promised more. I'm getting the feeling that he knew ahead of time that Serenity was coming, and he kind of thought she'd be more fun.

Maybe explain to him that as she grows older he can play more with her and doesn't have to be so careful. She WILL get bigger, and WILL stop needing so much attention.

Hope this makes some sense--it's just what came to me as I glanced over your post. This is going to be a crazy weekend, but if I have more time later I'll try to answer your questions.
"If you love it enough, anything will talk with you." -George Washington Carver

October 27, 2010, 03:20:35 PM
Reply #2
  • Administrator
  • Major Arcana
  • Life is a journey, not a destination
    • Pawstalk Animal Communication & Reiki
  • Animals: 2 Male Cats: Cuba & Makana
Cute kids!

Just fyi for those people who would like to practice with these kids is, what I find with talking to animals is that when you have a lot of questions is that you need to be focused on the 'conversation' as opposed to just the questions. You can weave the questions in, but unless you just present yourself as "I"m practicing, can I ask you some questions" it tends to come off as peppering them with unrelated questions.

I think one of the best pieces of advice I can give is to make the conversation natural. If you wouldn't present it in a certain way to a person, don't do it to an animal. So the great thing about this particular post is that it may give people some practice in getting questions answered, but creating a natural flow of conversation.

Also, there are only so many questions that can be asked and answered in a session, so it might take several sessions.  And there's nothing wrong with that, just don't get discouraged if you try to get them all answered at once and you aren't getting it all. It may not be you, it may just be overload.

Good luck with it. Very cute kids, Sunny. Thanks for posting them.

Caat
Animal Communication & Reiki: http://www.pawstalk.net
Psychic/Medium: http://www.spiritcaat.com
Metaphysical Network of Sites: http://www.lisalarson.net