Author Topic: Seeking Rare Tarot Deck And Have The Valuable / Scarce Greenwood Tarot!  (Read 2263 times)

February 08, 2013, 05:47:56 PM
  • Apprentice
  • Welcome
Hello,

I hope this post finds you well.

Does anyone by chance know where I might find the rare Sybilla Fortune Telling Cards as published in 1827?

I know it might be a long shot but I will gladly pay a reasonable price and have already tried many of the dealers that specialize in this area with no success.

Any insight would be sincerely appreciated as it would mean a lot to me to find this deck.

Also, in the event you might be interested, I have the rare and valuable Greenwood Tarot set complete with cards and chart! 

There are only a few complete sets online for around $1K and mine will likely sell for a lot less than that so it is an exceptional deal for the right Tarot collector.

In fact, it recently sold for $1,100...

On that note, the link is:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GREENWOOD-TAROT-W-CARDS-CHART-1ST-Oracle-Psychic-Shaman-Pagan-Occult-Wiccan-/290855188694?pt=Antiquarian_Collectible&hash=item43b851f8d6

Either way, thanks for taking the time to read this and please email me if you have (or know where I might locate) the 1827 Sybilla deck.

As mentioned, I am prepared to purchase it for a reasonable price!

Thanks again for your time!