Author Topic: New to AC  (Read 1353 times)

March 24, 2005, 03:44:40 AM
  • Suit of Swords
    • http://RebuildHealth.com
Hi,

My name is Debra and I have just started learning how to communicate with animals. I am an energy healer and I want to work with animals as my main clients. I feel that being able to communicate with them will be helpful in finding out how my work is helping, if I need to work in a different area, etc.

I have read Marta Williams book and am just starting to do the exercises. I do not own any animals of my own right now, so hope that working with some of the people in the requests section will replace my own pets. (We live in a house that doesn't allow pets right now.)

Not only do I want to be able to communicate with animals, but with all of nature. I feel that I am being lead to learn this at this time and that some important events are going to come up that I will find this skill extremely useful.

I have always "felt" a deep connection with all of nature, but now I want to be able to actually know what that connection is and be able to interact with animals, plants, rocks, water, air, earth, etc.

Marta Williams told me about this site when I wrote to her and told her I had no domestic animals to work on (which she recommends working with first, rather than wild ones). I look forward to working with other's animals in the near future.

Peace & joy,

Debra

April 28, 2005, 02:22:13 PM
Reply #1
  • Suit of Swords
Hi Debra,

I'm new here, too, and am also interested in energy healing. Like you, I find myself drawn to working with animals.

It's good to know we're not alone!

Nice to meet you,

-- Daryl

May 29, 2005, 03:45:33 AM
Reply #2
  • Suit of Swords
Hi Daryl,

Weird my computer never showed that you had posted to this entry until today. I don't know what isn't working, but many times I don't get that there are any new postings when I check.

Anyway, nice to hear from you. Do you use a particular method of energy healing? I use Quantum-Touch and am in fact a certified practitioner and instructor. This stuff is amazing and I have been able to do amazing work on animals, especially long distance. Have helped two cats who were on the brink of death come back. They weren't ready to go, but the vets couldn't give them the energetic boost they needed to start the healing process. I think energy work is amazing!

Debra

May 29, 2005, 08:59:30 AM
Reply #3
  • Suit of Swords
Quote from: "Debra"
Hi Daryl,

Weird my computer never showed that you had posted to this entry until today. I don't know what isn't working, but many times I don't get that there are any new postings when I check.

Anyway, nice to hear from you. Do you use a particular method of energy healing? I use Quantum-Touch and am in fact a certified practitioner and instructor. This stuff is amazing and I have been able to do amazing work on animals, especially long distance. Have helped two cats who were on the brink of death come back. They weren't ready to go, but the vets couldn't give them the energetic boost they needed to start the healing process. I think energy work is amazing!

Debra

Hi Debra,

I've had that same thing happen with the "new posts" feature. Don't know what that's about!

I'd love to learn more about the Quantum Touch healing! It sounds like it would be right in line with the things that work best for me.

I spent a lot of my younger years involved in martial arts and was very intrigued by the healing aspects of that training. I studied t'ai chi and qigong for 5 years and became very sensitive to feeling the energy around a person's or animal's body, especially with my hands. I've used that to try to smooth out broken energy patterns.

Most recently, I've been mostly using a technique called Theta Healing, which combines creative visualization with working in a theta brainwave state. I've been amazed by its effectiveness, but lately have been looking for ways to combine it with the touch-based healing.  I need to focus some creative visualization on getting more time and money for studying these things....

I'd be thrilled to learn about Quantum Touch. Do you know if there are any instructors out here in Southern California? (It's California, I guess there MUST be!)

How did you first find yourself on the path to learning about healing?

-- Daryl

May 30, 2005, 02:04:45 AM
Reply #4
  • Suit of Swords
Hi Daryl,

Thanks for the nice reply. Quantum-Touch is totally amazing. Yes there are instructors in Southern California, as that is its birthplace. You can find out all about it at http://www.quantumtouch.com. They tell you all about it, there is a message board you can peruse, listings of all the practitioners & instructors around the world, and of course a calendar that can be looked at by state. The really nice thing about QT is that it can be combined with other modalities that you use and seems to enhance their power and effectiveness.

I have been interested in healthy living for a long time. Married an alternative health practitioner sixteen years ago and started learning more by "osmosis." I ended up becoming a practitioner (was not on my list of to-dos) when I contracted a very serious case of frozen shoulder. Nothing my husband had in his bag of tricks would work, we had a couple Reiki practioners work on me for 1.5 hours, tried all sorts of stuff and nothing did much. When my husband gets stumped he goes on a hunt and when he found QT and learned it he used it on me for just 20-30 minutes the first time and my pain was reduced in half and my shoulder, which was so frozen I couldn't even feed myself, gained about 30% mobility. We were very impressed. He continued to use it on me and a condition that usually lasts for 12-18 months was pretty completely healed in one month. We were both so impressed by its power that we both became certified practitioners and instructors.

We are looking to move soon, onto our own land, and I want to set up a practice using QT on animals. I love working on animals because they can't lie. They either feel better or they don't. People tend to tell you they are feeling better, whether they are or not, and it makes it harder to do the work.

Anyway, I've gone on at length, but I think you'll find this is a perfect match to what you already know.

Happy healing,

Debra

May 30, 2005, 07:18:52 AM
Reply #5
  • Suit of Swords
Debra,

You can go on at as much length as you want -- I'm eager to hear more. Like you, I'm most drawn to working with animals (which you probably guessed since I, too, am hanging out here in an animal communication forum).

I'm going to go check out the Quantum Touch web site right now. This sounds like just what I've been looking for!

Thanks!

Daryl