Author Topic: Bamboo, missing  (Read 1865 times)

August 01, 2006, 09:10:43 AM
  • Suit of Pentacles
My male sealpoint Siamese cat, Bamboo, is missing and I'm hoping someone (or ones) will try to contact him. I am posting a picture of him.

He escaped on Sunday afternoon, July 30 from my house in Queensbury, NY. He is almost a year old, has a bobbed tail about 1 1/2" long, and is wearing a purple collar. There is a woods very near my house that is about an acre and is surrounded by houses...just sits in the middle of a large neighborhood.

He's very friendly, but I don't know how he is with total strangers (in case he was picked up by someone) because he is not usually outside where a stranger could approach him.

Thank you for helping me. It is awful not knowing what has happened to him.

Gabby's mom

August 02, 2006, 06:11:56 PM
Reply #1
Ac'rs,

A professional has been contacted in regards to Barb's cat.  He is alive and not far from home, houses away.  Those houses have been searched and the owners are aware and helpful.    

I have done what I can at getting info and have passed what I got along to Barb.... would any of your give it a go for a few minutes and see what you get from Bamboo?  Perhaps all the info. can be pieced together somehow or one clue will locate him.  

-Danielle
"Look upon life as a mystery school.  Believe that the whole of your life- events, situations and people have been structured precisely in order to teach you exactly what it is you need to know right now."    -www.jordanstime.com

August 03, 2006, 03:16:26 AM
Reply #2
  • Suit of Cups
I'm so glad you're helping on this Danielle!  I'm smack in the middle of my work run but I did connect briefly with Bamboo.  I kept seeing him sitting up high in a tree looking around at all the sights (and having a rather good time actually).  

I suggested it was time he found his way back home and I got the question "Which way do I go?"  I sent him the mental image of a lifeline or energy rainbow extending from his Mom upwards toward the universe, and told him to follow it home.  I also suggested he be very careful, stay away from other animals, moving cars, etc.

Hope this little guy finds his way.  Please let us all know the outcome.

Vicki

August 03, 2006, 03:57:12 AM
Reply #3
Vicki,

Thank you for your time and energy, Vicki.  I too hope he can be located.  

-Danielle
"Look upon life as a mystery school.  Believe that the whole of your life- events, situations and people have been structured precisely in order to teach you exactly what it is you need to know right now."    -www.jordanstime.com

August 03, 2006, 10:21:37 AM
Reply #4
  • Administrator
  • Major Arcana
  • Life is a journey, not a destination
    • Pawstalk Animal Communication & Reiki
  • Animals: 2 Male Cats: Cuba & Makana
I get that Bamboo is well.  Not terribly concerned on his own, but knows his mom is concerned so is aware.  I see that he is seeing, from a short distance, a light yellow house with blue trim, surrounded by woods. There are other houses in the vicinity, but this is the one shown to me.  

There is an occasional car which I told him to stay away from.  I told him to listen for his mother's voice and go to it when he hears it.  I get that he is not *too* far away from home.  In the vicinity.  Perhaps a block or two, but not 'normal' street blocks.  

He says he's been catching rats.  He seems fine and in good shape, just confused as to what direction to go to get home.

Caat
Animal Communication & Reiki: http://www.pawstalk.net
Psychic/Medium: http://www.spiritcaat.com
Metaphysical Network of Sites: http://www.lisalarson.net

August 03, 2006, 03:12:21 PM
Reply #5
Dear Big Caat,

Thank you for also connecting with him.

Barb is still working at locating him along with the profesional and the info. from all 4 of us AC'er beginners.

Thank you for your time, Lisa.  I know Barb appreciates it.  She's been so busy looking!  

We'll keep you posted....

-Danielle

August 03, 2006, 04:20:02 PM
Reply #6
Big Caat,
Thank you so much for answering my request and communicating with Bamboo. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the typical Siamese obnoxious voice. It is a very weak "kitty" voice, so I've been able to hear him thus far.

I've been canvasing the woods and surrounding houses, but no luck so far. There is one brick and yellow house with dark green trim, so he may be seeing that. It is right across the street from my back yard and the house in back of me. That is where we've been concentrating.

The search continues.

Again, thank you. I'm very grateful for the help I've received on this forum.

Barbara

August 03, 2006, 04:28:30 PM
Reply #7
Dear Vicki,

Thank you for your help in trying to locate Bamboo. No luck so far, but I'm not giving up hope. Thank you for sending him directions for getting home on his own.

Danielle has been a wonderful support and a great friend...as well as a super communicator.

I'll post whatever happens. Hopefully good news.

Thank you.

Barbara