Author Topic: Danish cat - Kisser (picture)  (Read 1482 times)

April 19, 2006, 10:05:50 AM
  • Apprentice
Hi I'm new here so I don't know if this is the right place to post, but I have a request for anyone who wants:

I recently moved out from my parents' house (in August 2005) and thus left my beloved cat 'Kisser' in their care.
We bought her from an animal rescue center when she was just a kitten so we don't know where she's originally from. She's 8 years old now and a very loveable cat.
My mom, dad and sister lives with her, and she has a great garden to run around in and pretend she's hunting birds - she has never caught any.
My question is, if anybody could try and talk to her, and see what she thinks of me now, when I've moved? If she's mad at me, misses me, or even understands that I only come home for visits.

She lives in a town called Roenne on an island called Bornholm in Denmark. I hope that is precise enough.

http://www.bluefang.dk/100_0074.jpg Here is an image of her.

~Jaric Wisher

April 28, 2006, 07:29:43 AM
Reply #1
  • Suit of Pentacles
Jaric, I spoke with Kisser today.  Please let me know your thoughts/feedback.

Hi Kisser.  Jaric asked me if I would speak with you and ask you some questions

K: Why

I think she’s concerned what you might think of her because she could not keep you.

K: Jaric is Mommy.  I love her.

Seems almost confused about why you would think this way.

How do you spend your time?

K: I like the garden.  I like to play  I like my food to eat.  What \do you like to eat.  Matza ball soup.  Yum! What do you like about it
K: It’s Salty.  (shows me Iicking it up.  Show me eating grass.  K: It’s chewy.

Jaric asked me to ask you if you are angry with her.  

K: Jarics my Mommy and I love her. (again very matter of fact)

K: What else do you want to know about me,

K:  It’s nice here.  Happy family.  They are kind to me.  They cook for me.  I see a big kitchen.  I like to lie on the kitchen floor.  It’s my favorite spot  I like the tiles.  Shows me reddish pink.
K:  Smells good in here.  

I See pots and pans hanging from the ceiling.

K: There’s a dog. Shows me a border collie-like dog.  Furry mask on face, some white, back and brown.  He’s around.  Doesn’t come in the house.  He’s nice.   I like him.  He’s slowish.  Kind of older.  Doesn’t really bother me.                                                                                                                                                                             Tell Jaric I love her.  I’m not mad at Jaric at all. She needed to do her own thing.  She’ s OK.,  I appreciate her making sure that I had someone to take care of me.  It was good of her.  She’s good person. She loves me too tell her I’m not mad at her,

I see her also sitting in a chair, It has brown wicker arms with cushions on the seat.  Snoozing a lot.

Do you understand that she only comes home for visits

K: Yes.  It’s OK.  She’s happier that way  She’s mommy.  (Shows me a collard yellow shirt.  Izod like.  Wine.carafs.)

What is the yellow colored shirt

K:  That’s her favoirite color.  She’s a waitress.  
 What is the wine

K: She (Jaric) pours it.  

Do you have any friends.

K: I do.  The boy. He loves me and pets me.  (shows me a light hared boy with little freckles petting her.  The name Daniel comes to mind.
 Can I see how your body is feeling

K: No problems.(Just keeps lifting up the right rear paw. Got something in it, pricked it. Swollen paw pad, K: It’s OK.  It will go away.

April 29, 2006, 01:29:21 AM
Reply #2
  • Apprentice
Quote from: "Wolfie"
Jaric, I spoke with Kisser today.  Please let me know your thoughts/feedback.

Hi Kisser.  Jaric asked me if I would speak with you and ask you some questions

K: Why

I think she’s concerned what you might think of her because she could not keep you.

K: Jaric is Mommy.  I love her.

Seems almost confused about why you would think this way.
I am so glad she does ^_^
How do you spend your time?

K: I like the garden.  I like to play  I like my food to eat.  What \do you like to eat.  Matza ball soup.  Yum! What do you like about it
K: It’s Salty.  (shows me Iicking it up.  Show me eating grass.  K: It’s chewy.

She does it grass a lot, yes, so you're right on that one. And she sure does spent a lot of her time in the garden.

Jaric asked me to ask you if you are angry with her.  

K: Jarics my Mommy and I love her. (again very matter of fact)

K: What else do you want to know about me,

K:  It’s nice here.  Happy family.  They are kind to me.  They cook for me.  I see a big kitchen.  I like to lie on the kitchen floor.  It’s my favorite spot  I like the tiles.  Shows me reddish pink.
K:  Smells good in here.  

I See pots and pans hanging from the ceiling.
We don't have any pots and pans hanging, but we have a lot of glasses on shelves. the reddish/pink floor thingy, I think she means some shelves in the living room that are that deep red colour. She lies there all the time

K: There’s a dog. Shows me a border collie-like dog.  Furry mask on face, some white, back and brown.  He’s around.  Doesn’t come in the house.  He’s nice.   I like him.  He’s slowish.  Kind of older.  Doesn’t really bother me.                                                                                                                                                                             Tell Jaric I love her.  I’m not mad at Jaric at all. She needed to do her own thing.  She’ s OK.,  I appreciate her making sure that I had someone to take care of me.  It was good of her.  She’s good person. She loves me too tell her I’m not mad at her,

I see her also sitting in a chair, It has brown wicker arms with cushions on the seat.  Snoozing a lot.
I don't understand about this dog, she has never lived with a dog, not with us. Perhaps when was a kitten, I don't know about that at all.
 Do you understand that she only comes home for visits

K: Yes.  It’s OK.  She’s happier that way  She’s mommy.  (Shows me a collard yellow shirt.  Izod like.  Wine.carafs.)

What is the yellow colored shirt

K:  That’s her favoirite color.  She’s a waitress.  
 What is the wine

K: She (Jaric) pours it.  
I don't have any yellow shirt, sadly, so don't know where she got that from. Could have been an old shirt, obviously. I've never been a waitress either, but I've worked in a kitchen once..
 Do you have any friends.

K: I do.  The boy. He loves me and pets me.  (shows me a light hared boy with little freckles petting her.  The name Daniel comes to mind.
That's funny, because she hates children, children she doesn't know, that is. There are not a 'daniel' among my parent's friends, either..
 Can I see how your body is feeling

K: No problems.(Just keeps lifting up the right rear paw. Got something in it, pricked it. Swollen paw pad, K: It’s OK.  It will go away.

Hm she had problems with that rear paw once, she fell from a tree and couldn't walk properly for a month. Sometimes it comes back when it's cold or chilly in the house, and then she limps a bit.

Thank you so much for talking with her, although I didn't understand all of it, but I guess that is to be expected. Again, thank you!

Edit: I just re-read your talk with Kisser and showed it to my bfriend. He reminded me that I *did* have a yellow shirt I used to wear in the summer a lot, perhaps that is the one she meant.
Also the thing with wine, I was the one who fed her and carried things on/off the table at dinnertime, so that could be what she meant. As for the dog, there used to live a rather old dog next door, though I never got close enough to him to see if the description could fit him. But he always rested on the stairs outside the house and appeared rather slow - and calm.

April 29, 2006, 06:14:23 AM
Reply #3
  • Suit of Pentacles
Hi Jaric,
Thanks for the feedback.
Yes, I can see that it can be confusing a little bit.  Since I'm a student still, sometimes the information that I get might be accurate (although certainly not always) but the way that I see it or verbalize it might ask for the person I'm giving the infomation to, to keep an open mind as to how it might apply.  So, for instance, you mentioned the dog.  (which again, might or might not be accurate since we don't exactly know about the neighbors dog).  I described it and at first it didn't make sense beause you were assuming it would be a dog in the house but it was a neighbors dog that came to you later.  That sometimes happens where you realize later, "oh!"  this coudl be about that.  And again, I might jsut be wrong!
Again,
Thank you.  I enjoyed talking with Kisser.