Author Topic: Mad Cat Lady Introduction... ;)  (Read 1691 times)

January 10, 2007, 04:00:35 PM
Hi, just dropping in to say "Hello" from the sunny Canary Islands, where I live with my two tabby cat boys Lugosi and Spider, and persian princess Janelle.  

My name is Barbarella and I am nuts about kitties, always have been, but now in my later life (I´m 40) it turns out that I have also chosen to share my life with cats rather than living with a human partner.  I simply find it a lot more relaxing, easy going and less stressful (I have fibromyalgia and stress just makes things worse...) than living with friends or lovers (been there, done that, got the mental scars - but also some nice memories of course!).  

I work in a tattoo and piercing shop and do a bit of web design on the side, the latter of which I have been doing for about 8 years now.  Without sounding like I am shamelessly advertising myself, if you are into cats as much as I am you would probably love my feline photography site Catnip Camera, and the 3 above mentioned rascals of course have a site of their own too: Haus von Fluffenstein (links under my signature).  

Anyway, that´s just about enough from me, must go to bed now - but also just saying that I hope someone can help us here with the situation between Lugosi and Janelle which I have posted in the "Cat Communication Requests" section.  :)

Regards,
Barbarella
www.catnipcamera.com
www.vonfluffenstein.com