Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1312 times)

January 10, 2006, 07:43:14 AM
  • Suit of Pentacles
I am new here, my name is Laura and I am from the Cleveland, OH area.

I have had critters in my life since I was born and I love all animals (more than some people, LOL).

My husband and I have 2 beautiful cats and have recently lost one of the most loving Siamese furbabies ever.  Our DC was almost 16 and had many health issues later in his life.  Our poor baby left us on Dec 3rd from a heart attack.  We miss him terribly and are still heartsick.  I still beat myself up for not assisting him to the Rainbow Bridge like I knew I should have.  I feel he was in great pain when he left us.  I hope he forgives me, I wanted him around because I love him.  I should have sent him home because I love him.  What's done is done, I just hope he is at peace now.

Our other two are lots of fun and very loving babies.  Ini is our imp, he is 6 years old and is a blue point Siamese.  Delilah is a grey and white long haired domestic, she is about 7 years old.  They chase each other around the house and have a good time.  They won't sleep together though and Delilah will not sleep on the bed with us if Ini is there.  Weird cats.

Anyway, I am glad to meet such a neat group.  I would like to develop this gift as well.  I will have to pick up some of the suggested books.  I have been into alternative healing for almost 10 years so I understand the basic concept.

Thanks for being here and for listening!
Laura

February 24, 2006, 06:39:19 PM
Reply #1
  • Administrator
  • Major Arcana
  • Life is a journey, not a destination
    • Pawstalk Animal Communication & Reiki
  • Animals: 2 Male Cats: Cuba & Makana
Quote from: "ladywolf7"
I am new here, my name is Laura and I am from the Cleveland, OH area.

I have had critters in my life since I was born and I love all animals (more than some people, LOL).

My husband and I have 2 beautiful cats and have recently lost one of the most loving Siamese furbabies ever.  Our DC was almost 16 and had many health issues later in his life.  Our poor baby left us on Dec 3rd from a heart attack.  We miss him terribly and are still heartsick.  I still beat myself up for not assisting him to the Rainbow Bridge like I knew I should have.  I feel he was in great pain when he left us.  I hope he forgives me, I wanted him around because I love him.  I should have sent him home because I love him.  What's done is done, I just hope he is at peace now.

Our other two are lots of fun and very loving babies.  Ini is our imp, he is 6 years old and is a blue point Siamese.  Delilah is a grey and white long haired domestic, she is about 7 years old.  They chase each other around the house and have a good time.  They won't sleep together though and Delilah will not sleep on the bed with us if Ini is there.  Weird cats.

Anyway, I am glad to meet such a neat group.  I would like to develop this gift as well.  I will have to pick up some of the suggested books.  I have been into alternative healing for almost 10 years so I understand the basic concept.

Thanks for being here and for listening!

Welcome ladywolf.  I'm sorry it has taken me so long to welcome you.  Things get busy sometimes.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  I lost Puma May 7th of last year and still it feels like part of my soul has been taken away.

I'm glad you found us.  I saw your other post, I will take a look and try to find some time this weekend.

Again, welcome.
Caat
Animal Communication & Reiki: http://www.pawstalk.net
Psychic/Medium: http://www.spiritcaat.com
Metaphysical Network of Sites: http://www.lisalarson.net