Author Topic: Helloooo from San Diego, Californiyay!  (Read 3143 times)

June 15, 2012, 02:18:03 PM
  • Suit of Pentacles
  • The sound of one paw clapping....
  • Animals: Getting a canine companion soon! :D
Hey there everyone. My name is Greg,  I am 34, spiritually-oriented, tree/Earth-hugger, huge lover of non-human beings (as if it wasn't obvious) as well as some humans too ;)  Especially love wild and domestic canines. Have experienced a very strong spiritual and emotional bond with them for most of my life. This is becoming a natural extension of that.

Also looking to start an animal healing+communication practice group/network too! Which I really need serious help with starting and organizing. I'm visualizing this as being a network of localized groups (like the craigslist of the animal healing+communnication world) that gives people a chance to connect with and meet others and get away from the computer. Besides being more healthy (too much EMF radiation, ick), I feel having real-life in-person healing circles for sick animals, making group visits to homes of sick animals upon request, making pilgrimages to Holy places to send out healing energies to animals (and humanity too), potlucks, fun activities, etc would be really awesome on so many levels...can't really do these sorts of things and strengthen the group-soul energy when us like-minded/hearted folks are just "online friends". I want to help bring people like us together in real life, because that's where the real magic happens :)

Anyhoo, it seems I'm one of the few guys in the world who are seriously into this sort of thing. Or at least openly. It's just as well. I'm an oddity of the human race anyway. Still looking for that mothership I apparently fell out of. lol :-p

Blessings & Tailwags,

G
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 02:22:15 PM by Wolfspirit »

June 23, 2012, 06:43:30 AM
Reply #1
  • Suit of Pentacles
  • Welcome
  • Animals: 2 dogs, 1 cat
Hi Greg!  Nice to 'meet' you and Welcome!   Love the sound of your idea of local groups getting together.  I wonder if there are enough of 'us' out there???   ;D  This is a great place to meet like-minded souls, though!

June 25, 2012, 02:03:30 PM
Reply #2
  • Administrator
  • Major Arcana
  • Life is a journey, not a destination
    • Pawstalk Animal Communication & Reiki
  • Animals: 2 Male Cats: Cuba & Makana
Hello my dear! Welcome!

So glad to have you here. :)  Y'know there used to be an animal Reiki meetup on Thursday nights, but the organizer moved so she hasn't been doing them lately. You might consider that, though, so you can find people in this area.  Maybe through rescue groups, or something like that, as well.

I'll keep it in mind and spread the word, to see if anyone I know might be interested.

Hugs,
Caat
Animal Communication & Reiki: http://www.pawstalk.net
Psychic/Medium: http://www.spiritcaat.com
Metaphysical Network of Sites: http://www.lisalarson.net