Author Topic: nervous horse  (Read 1535 times)

March 31, 2006, 02:12:51 PM
  • Suit of Pentacles
hi, i posted in other regarding lyric my horse, i think mabey it should have been here under horses,,i have 2 horses, 1 is lyric hes about 3 or 4 yrs old, hes a morab sorrel with a flaxen main, hes a beautiful horse, ive had him going on a year,hes very nervous around noises, and certian things, wich sometimes makes me very nervous to handle him,hes very loving horse,likes hugs petts kisses i think,i have been considering selling him due to his nervousness, and i dont want to sell him.but i need to feel safe when im handeling him.if any one can speak to him , and find out how or what i can do to help fix this problem, i would be greatfull.also what he likes to do best, and how his trainor treats him,that worrys me at times how the trainor does treat him.lyric is in boonsboro md, theres a picture of him at heritageharvest.com. under horses intrainning. also i recently purchased penny shes at the same barn in boonsboro, shes a 18 yrold quarter horse sorrel , her eyes are runny, but the vet says no problem.and her eyes make her look sad, im wondering if shes sad, and what i could do to change that if she is.
if any one can speak with them, please tell them im just a little nervous since my ridding accident,but i need to know their ok.i talk to the horses alot. i wonder if they understand me.thanks in advanced if any one can get through to them..

April 14, 2006, 05:04:40 PM
Reply #1
  • Suit of Pentacles
any body on lyric?if any one could help id really appreciate it,im on the verge of selling him because of his nervousness, and i really dont want to sell him.