Author Topic: Bailey  (Read 1219 times)

January 15, 2013, 03:30:06 PM
  • Suit of Pentacles
  • Welcome
  • Animals: 2 dogs, 1 cat
Hi there,  Bailey would like to talk to people!

She is an orange and white, long-haired, spayed, 13 yr. old, living in Waterdown, Ontario.

Here are some questions for her:

Where does she sleep?

How does she feel about Harlie?  (and/or Sydney or Bunny)

Does she have front claws?

Does she go outside?

Could you please tell her that it hurts when she bites Mommy's feet in the middle of the night!  Could she please try to stop doing that?

Thank you,
Liz

March 04, 2013, 09:26:55 PM
Reply #1
  • Suit of Pentacles
  • Welcome
Hi Liz,  it's Tami -I just connected w/ Bailey, here's what I got:

got a confident, Queen-like energy   (didn't I get that last time?)
me - how U feel about Harlie, Sydney & Bunny?
S is okay, H & B get on her nerves
me - you're beautiful!
B - "I am, aren't I?"
I saw her sleeping under a bed or something, then I saw her on top of a bed in a guest room
me - what do you like to do?
saw her batting at something hanging
told her it hurts when she bites your feet at night,  I heard "but it's fun!" told her to curl up next to    you instead & keep her teeth in her mouth
I don't feel she has claws & I don't feel she goes outside much, maybe just little supervised strolls
me - any msgs.?
saw a counter & an electric can opener

Thanks,  Tami

March 08, 2013, 04:41:27 AM
Reply #2
  • Suit of Pentacles
  • Welcome
  • Animals: 2 dogs, 1 cat
Thanks so much for talking to Bailey, Tami!   

got a confident, Queen-like energy   (didn't I get that last time?)   Yes! She is and you did!
me - how U feel about Harlie, Sydney & Bunny?
S is okay, H & B get on her nerves  That makes sense.  Syd doesn't bug her too often.... H & B are younger and quite enjoy chasing her!  She really seems to have something against Harlie.... she tolerates all the other dogs, but hisses and swats at H.
me - you're beautiful!
B - "I am, aren't I?"  LOL!  Sounds just like her!
I saw her sleeping under a bed or something, then I saw her on top of a bed in a guest room  She sleeps around!  :0)  Sleeps on our bed at night.  Hangs inside my clothes closet sometimes, so that might be what you saw---her under my hanging clothes?  Just curious why you had the impression the bed was in a guest room?  She occasionally gets onto that bed, too!
me - what do you like to do?
saw her batting at something hanging  hmmmm.... can't think of what that might be, but you never know.... she could be playing with my clothes hanging in the closet for all I know!
told her it hurts when she bites your feet at night,  I heard "but it's fun!" told her to curl up next to    you instead & keep her teeth in her mouth Thank you for that! 
I don't feel she has claws & I don't feel she goes outside much, maybe just little supervised strolls  Correct on both counts!  Great job!  She was declawed before I adopted her and she goes outside in the summer, but for short jaunts in our back yard only.
me - any msgs.?
saw a counter & an electric can opener  OK! We don't have an electric opener, but I get the point!  We gave her canned food for Christmas....  will have to give it to her more often! 

Thanks again, Tami!
Liz