Author Topic: Taz  (Read 1140 times)

January 11, 2013, 08:41:00 PM
Taz
This is my boy Taz. He is 15 yrs old.
Here are a few questions you can ask him.

1. Does he like being the only cat in the house or would he like another cat companion?
2. If he doesn't want another cat companion would he like any other kind of animal companion?
3. How is he feeling?
4. Why does he cry/howl in the middle of the night?
5. Is there anything he wants to tell me?
6. Why has he started begging for food and treats?

Feel free to ask him anything else if you want.

Thanks
Charlotte
Charlotte

January 12, 2013, 02:11:59 PM
Reply #1
  • Suit of Cups
  • Hello! Thanks for visiting my profile. :)
  • Animals: Guinea pig named Cappuccino, dog named Hogan
Hello I spoke with Taz just now. The first impression I got was of piano music, or maybe just some other classical music. Not sure if this has relevance! I also got the image of a tree, has he ever climbed trees? I also got the image of baking bread, or maybe some other food. He told me that he prefers being an only pet. He was sort of evasive about the other two questions but I asked him about his life and he told me some things abou where he lives:
He says there is a square, ornate-looking rug with a circular table on it? (coffee table I think). Also, he said something about keys in conjunction with this.
He told me he sees birds sometimes, as well as strawberries, but the image he showed me looked more like little bright re d flowers.
I also got something about a pink bed/blanket with little doggy bones on it. Does this mean anything to you?
Thanks!

EDIT - I forgot to add something:
He said that there is a "new hanging" on the wall. The fact that he used the word "hanging" makes me think more of a cloth or something rather than a picture, but that's not necessarily true.
Also, he showed me a fireplace, with silver candles.

Verification would be awesome! :D
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 08:21:00 AM by TwistedQueen »

January 12, 2013, 09:19:28 PM
Reply #2
  • Suit of Pentacles
  • Welcome
Hi Charlotte, just talked to Taz:

- got a feisty, confident, "dude" energy
me - what's your favorite food?
I saw little round things like Cheerios
- he wants to be only animal in house
- I sensed that his belly, abdomen area hurts a little - like cramping/acidy
- saw him "strutting"
- saw candy canes
- he howls to wake you up 'cause he wants to go out
- begs so he can be closer to you (?)
- saw marbles
- saw white teeth- human
me - any msgs.?
Taz - I want to watch TV more
I told him Charlotte can talk to him too, if he understands & wants to hear from her rub his head on her hand
T - "maybe she'll talk to me soon"
me - "I'm sure she will"

Charlotte, he's absolutely beautiful!  Don't know if any of this makes sense...

Thanks for letting me communicate Taz & Charlotte

Tami

January 13, 2013, 11:04:19 AM
Reply #3
Hello I spoke with Taz just now. The first impression I got was of piano music, or maybe just some other classical music. Not sure if this has relevance! I also got the image of a tree, has he ever climbed trees? I know Taz would love to climb trees, however he is an indoor cat and his front paws are declawed so he is unable to climb trees. I do take him out occasionally but not as much as he would like I am sure and when I take him out he goes to a tree and paws at it as if he is sharpening his claws. I also got the image of baking bread, or maybe some other food I was baking cakes the last few day.. He told me that he prefers being an only pet. I totally agree with that He was sort of evasive about the other two questions but I asked him about his life and he told me some things abou where he lives:
He says there is a square, ornate-looking rug with a circular table on it? (coffee table I think). Also, he said something about keys in conjunction with this.
He told me he sees birds sometimes, as well as strawberries, but the image he showed me looked more like little bright re d flowers. We have a rectangular rug under one of our kitchen chairs because we have wood floors and that one area is all scratched up by the chair, the kitchen table is a round table. The rug has red flowers on it and the rug is one of the places Taz lays
I also got something about a pink bed/blanket with little doggy bones on it. Does this mean anything to you? no this doesn't mean anything to me
Thanks!

EDIT - I forgot to add something:
He said that there is a "new hanging" on the wall. The fact that he used the word "hanging" makes me think more of a cloth or something rather than a picture, but that's not necessarily true.
Also, he showed me a fireplace, with silver candles. we do have a fire place which use to be hidden by furniture for years, we just recently moved the furniture away from the fireplace and started using it and Taz loves laying in front of it.

Verification would be awesome! :D

Good job and Thank you for talking to him!
Charlotte
Charlotte

January 13, 2013, 11:13:04 AM
Reply #4
Hi Charlotte, just talked to Taz:

- got a feisty, confident, "dude" energy Yes that is Taz
me - what's your favorite food?
I saw little round things like Cheerios I don't know of any thing I give him that looks like cheerios
- he wants to be only animal in house that is what I have always said, but I just feel bad he is alone all day when I am at work
- I sensed that his belly, abdomen area hurts a little - like cramping/acidy I was wondering about that. This makes a lot of sense
- saw him "strutting" Oh yeah that is him
- saw candy canes not sure what this means
- he howls to wake you up 'cause he wants to go out I really wish I could let him out, but I can't
- begs so he can be closer to you (?) He does follow me around, he is every where I am pretty much all the time
- saw marbles not sure about this
- saw white teeth- human this sounds strange. not sure about it either
me - any msgs.?
Taz - I want to watch TV more how funny, his cat bed is right in front of the TV and the fireplace
I told him Charlotte can talk to him too, if he understands & wants to hear from her rub his head on her hand
T - "maybe she'll talk to me soon"
me - "I'm sure she will"

Charlotte, he's absolutely beautiful!  Don't know if any of this makes sense...

Thanks for letting me communicate Taz & Charlotte

Thank you so much Tami feel free to check in on him whenever you want
Charlotte

Tami
Charlotte