Author Topic: Makana  (Read 1142 times)

September 24, 2011, 10:25:28 PM
  • Administrator
  • Major Arcana
  • Life is a journey, not a destination
    • Pawstalk Animal Communication & Reiki
  • Animals: 2 Male Cats: Cuba & Makana
So, here's my baby who was in the hospital last week. I feel so guilty. He's only 5 and has been in the hospital 4 times already, but this wasn't his fault.

He lives in San Diego.

You can ask him
-- how he's feeling emotionally from the experience
-- What he thinks he learned from the experience
-- Any other thoughts on the experience with regard to how he feels about it or how he feels about us

You can tell him:
-- How dreadfully sorry we are
-- how much we love him and want him to grow old with us.
-- How all the decisions we make with regard to him are so we are confident that he is alright and will be living a long and happy life with us.

Animal Communication & Reiki: http://www.pawstalk.net
Psychic/Medium: http://www.spiritcaat.com
Metaphysical Network of Sites: http://www.lisalarson.net

September 25, 2011, 06:06:47 PM
Reply #1
  • Suit of Cups
  • Hello! Thanks for visiting my profile. :)
  • Animals: Guinea pig named Cappuccino, dog named Hogan
So here is the conversation as best as I can remember. I usually get pictures, but he was bent on talking to me in words. :)  He was very indifferent and placid, without any emotion throughout the conversation.

Me: Hello Makana
M: Hello. My paw hurts {He sounds very bored, relaxed, and tired}

Me: I'm sorry to hear that. Why?
M: Because of the medicine {I see front paw, can't remember left or right}

Me: Yes, I heard you went to the hospital. Your mom sent me to talk to you.
M: Okay. I'm fine now. Resting. {I see him relaxed on a blue couch, perhaps a pillow on it. I see a laundry rack, and white flooring, I couldn't tell if it was a rug or not.}

Me: That's good. I'm sorry you had to go there. Are you feeling better?
M: Yes. Just my paw hurts {He seems very distracted, and thinking a lot about his paw. Detached.} And I'm bored. {He is batting at a small pink and orange ball with perhaps feathers attached to it, still on the couch. Not sure if this is something he is doing or something he wants to do.}

Me: I know how you feel. We're all sending you lots of love an energy to help you recover.
M: Thank you.

Me: Do you like the hospital?
M: No, it's too noisy. Too much pain.

Me: Your pain?
M: Other's pain. There was a gray tabby there that day. She was very sick. She wasn't going to recover. And a beagle puppy. {The beagle puppy didn't seem to be endangered, just the cat.}

Me: Did you know this cat?
M: No, not until I was there. But I felt her pain.

Me: But that isn't the pain in the paw.
M: No.

Me: Well, I'm glad to have talked to you, Makana. Feel better, okay?
M: Okay. Bye.

September 25, 2011, 06:28:55 PM
Reply #2
  • Administrator
  • Major Arcana
  • Life is a journey, not a destination
    • Pawstalk Animal Communication & Reiki
  • Animals: 2 Male Cats: Cuba & Makana
Hi TQ,

Thanks for talking to him.

So here is the conversation as best as I can remember. I usually get pictures, but he was bent on talking to me in words. :)  He was very indifferent and placid, without any emotion throughout the conversation.
Yes, he can get that way. I find it interesting that he wanted to talk rather than show .... mom is mostly auditory when she communicates with animals. ;) I think we've learned on this little adventure how connected he is to mom. I got sick one night last week, two days later he got sick. I have a neck injury, he has arthritis in his neck. I'm extraordinarily sensitive to drugs, clearly, so is he.

Me: Hello Makana
M: Hello. My paw hurts {He sounds very bored, relaxed, and tired}

Me: I'm sorry to hear that. Why?
M: Because of the medicine {I see front paw, can't remember left or right}
He's probably talking about where the IV was in. Both arms are shaved.

Me: Yes, I heard you went to the hospital. Your mom sent me to talk to you.
M: Okay. I'm fine now. Resting. {I see him relaxed on a blue couch, perhaps a pillow on it. I see a laundry rack, and white flooring, I couldn't tell if it was a rug or not.}
Couch isn't blue but he lies on the back of it where I often lay a blue blanket. Laundry rack is in the back room, rug is a light cream color.

Me: That's good. I'm sorry you had to go there. Are you feeling better?
M: Yes. Just my paw hurts {He seems very distracted, and thinking a lot about his paw. Detached.} And I'm bored. {He is batting at a small pink and orange ball with perhaps feathers attached to it, still on the couch. Not sure if this is something he is doing or something he wants to do.}
I think he is often bored because he doesn't have as many places to look out of with views as he used to. The pink and orange ball could be any of his toys, he has a basket filled with them.

Me: I know how you feel. We're all sending you lots of love an energy to help you recover.
M: Thank you.

Me: Do you like the hospital?
M: No, it's too noisy. Too much pain.

Me: Your pain?
M: Other's pain. There was a gray tabby there that day. She was very sick. She wasn't going to recover. And a beagle puppy. {The beagle puppy didn't seem to be endangered, just the cat.}

Me: Did you know this cat?
M: No, not until I was there. But I felt her pain.
I do believe there was a grey tabby there the first day. There were tons of animals there so I wouldn't have seen everyone, as I was only in the cat ward. He was in different places when they would do tests on him.

Me: But that isn't the pain in the paw.
M: No.

Me: Well, I'm glad to have talked to you, Makana. Feel better, okay?
M: Okay. Bye.

Great job. Thanks for speaking with him. We were thrilled today to see him tackle Cuba and chase him down the hall. That was the benchmark I was waiting for to feel like he was better. I'm sure he still gets tired out a bit quickly, but he's back to being my little baby.

Great job! :)

Caat
Animal Communication & Reiki: http://www.pawstalk.net
Psychic/Medium: http://www.spiritcaat.com
Metaphysical Network of Sites: http://www.lisalarson.net

September 25, 2011, 06:59:16 PM
Reply #3
  • Suit of Cups
  • Hello! Thanks for visiting my profile. :)
  • Animals: Guinea pig named Cappuccino, dog named Hogan
Thanks for the quick feedback ^_^

I'm not surprised that my pictures were off - I could tell the information he sent visually was not fine tuned. Lol. I think it was actually influenced a lot by me - I had just come out of the laundry room, and the rack I saw looked exactly like mine. The blue couch - I can definitely see how the blanket made it blue, it didn't look very couch-like ( the material, I mean.)

An IV is what I assumed he was talking about. I'm glad he knew that it was medicine, that's always good. :)