Author Topic: Magic  (Read 1087 times)

September 04, 2011, 09:40:29 AM
  • Administrator
  • Major Arcana
  • Life is a journey, not a destination
    • Pawstalk Animal Communication & Reiki
  • Animals: 2 Male Cats: Cuba & Makana
Sorry, you guys about things getting slow. I've tweeted, facebooked, posted on forums, etc, looking for people to post their kids, but haven't had any takers. You are all welcome to always speak to my kids in the students area, but I think most of you have already, so feel free to spread the word about this forum. I will continue to do so.

Meanwhile, here's a kitty I've not posted before because people have said they don't feel comfortable doing animals in spirit. But that's all I have left for my personal animals.  :P

Her name was Magic. It's not a very good pic, she's the one on the right. She was all black. She died when she was 8 mo old. in 1987.  She lived in Manhattan Beach, CA.

The other cat in the pic was Puma. You've probably seen her pic in my student's section.

Don't let a barrier of death intimidate you.  Maybe the slowdown on the forum is a sign for you to move to this level. Remember that energy is energy. And you are simply connecting to the energy of the animal in this lifetime.

You can still ask all the same questions about likes and dislikes when she was in body:
-- How did she feel about Puma
-- How did she feel about Mom
-- Describe her home to you
-- What did she like to do
-- Who was she named after and why?

But you can also ask things like:
-- How did she die?
-- Who met her on the other side?
-- What was her lesson in this life?
-- What was mom and/or Puma suppose to learn from her?  (or did)
-- Why did she leave so soon?

Remember that when I teach people to communicate, I teach them to start a conversation first, then work questions in, letting the animal take the lead, rather than pepper them with questions. So these are just a guide, not something you have to get answers to every one.

Good luck,
Caat
Animal Communication & Reiki: http://www.pawstalk.net
Psychic/Medium: http://www.spiritcaat.com
Metaphysical Network of Sites: http://www.lisalarson.net

September 04, 2011, 10:47:43 AM
Reply #1
  • Suit of Cups
  • Hello! Thanks for visiting my profile. :)
  • Animals: Guinea pig named Cappuccino, dog named Hogan
Hi,

I had a very interesting communication from her.

First off, she felt extremely sure of herself, extremely confident - I didn't get a feeling she was a 'kitten' at all, I felt like she was older and wiser than eight months. She also said that before she was herself at eight months, she had been another cat, and it seems that she was another cat very recently before she took the form of Magic. I've never had an animal tell me this before, so I was very interested. She laughed at a lot of things I said. She said that she had an interesting but often close relationship with Puma. I could tell there was a little more to it than she had let on.

She also said that she often was in a small kitchen, with slightly dirty white and possibly blue tile floors. At the end of the kitchen was either a large, square-ish window or a door, and the walls were gray or maybe white. She didn't show me anything else except a hallway with wooden flooring.

She said that she died suddenly, she didn't tell me anymore details except a picture of her walking along a sidewalk. She said she just realized it was time to go, and so she did.

Let me know how much of this is accurate. :)

September 04, 2011, 11:01:45 AM
Reply #2
  • Administrator
  • Major Arcana
  • Life is a journey, not a destination
    • Pawstalk Animal Communication & Reiki
  • Animals: 2 Male Cats: Cuba & Makana
Hi,

I had a very interesting communication from her.

First off, she felt extremely sure of herself, extremely confident - I didn't get a feeling she was a 'kitten' at all, I felt like she was older and wiser than eight months.
Absolutely true. I always said she was a human in a past life because she was so incredibly connected on a level I could understand. Very wise, very confident.

She also said that before she was herself at eight months, she had been another cat, and it seems that she was another cat very recently before she took the form of Magic. I've never had an animal tell me this before, so I was very interested.

Hmmmm. Interesting. I wonder if she had been a cat I knew.

She laughed at a lot of things I said. She said that she had an interesting but often close relationship with Puma. I could tell there was a little more to it than she had let on.
Yes, very close. And she had a great sense of humor. Very wry.

She also said that she often was in a small kitchen, with slightly dirty white and possibly blue tile floors. At the end of the kitchen was either a large, square-ish window or a door, and the walls were gray or maybe white. She didn't show me anything else except a hallway with wooden flooring.
Hmmmm... trying to remember. Yes, the kitchen was extremely small. At one end was the door to the bedroom. At the other, was the sink and there wasn't a window right there, so I think you must be seeing the kitchen itself as the hallway, because it was long like that. I do think the floor was an off-white linoleum that was shaped as tiles. The walls were white, and there was a window on one long side directly opposite the large entry way to the living room.

She said that she died suddenly, she didn't tell me anymore details except a picture of her walking along a sidewalk. She said she just realized it was time to go, and so she did.
Yes, very suddenly. She was hit by a car.

Let me know how much of this is accurate. :)
Extraordinarily accurate. Good job!  I miss my baby so much, even after all of these years. She was one of the great loves of my life. We were so connected and her death just crushed me. I often wonder if the cat I have now is her reincarnated. She was the most human cat I'd ever known, and the consummate protector. I hope she knows how much I love her and still miss and think of her.

Thanks for talking to her. Great job!
Animal Communication & Reiki: http://www.pawstalk.net
Psychic/Medium: http://www.spiritcaat.com
Metaphysical Network of Sites: http://www.lisalarson.net

September 04, 2011, 11:04:49 AM
Reply #3
  • Suit of Cups
  • Hello! Thanks for visiting my profile. :)
  • Animals: Guinea pig named Cappuccino, dog named Hogan
Thanks for the feedback :) I'm glad it was accurate, she was very fun to talk to. From the way she said things I could tell that she had a close relationship with you. Let me know if you find out anymore about her reincarnations. :D