Author Topic: Gucci available for chat:)  (Read 982 times)

July 25, 2011, 01:01:22 AM
  • Suit of Pentacles
  • Welcome
  • Animals: 4 Cats
Hi:)  I'm attaching one of my cats 'Gucci' if anybody would like to speak with her. She is 5 years old and female. Feel free to ask her whatever questions you like to:) We are in UK.

July 26, 2011, 04:59:43 PM
Reply #1
  • Suit of Cups
  • Hello! Thanks for visiting my profile. :)
  • Animals: Guinea pig named Cappuccino, dog named Hogan
Hi!
She told me that there was a white and wood staircase that led upstairs. By the staircase was a wooden door, with a piece of paper or something taped to it. She said that the front door had a screen, and that she liked to watch things out of it. She said you had a front lawn with one or two trees, the one I saw was a sapling.
She is very pretty!
Queen

July 26, 2011, 05:40:22 PM
Reply #2
  • Suit of Pentacles
  • Welcome
  • Animals: 4 Cats
Hi:) 

She told me that there was a white and wood staircase that led upstairs.Yes!  I have a wooden staircase ... it's carpeted but the paintwork is white. She has been lying on the stairs for long periods lately ... it's her favourite latest resting place for some funny reason:)
By the staircase was a wooden door, with a piece of paper or something taped to it.There are 2 wooden doors at the top of the stairs and a cupboard under the stairs with a wooden door. The one under the stairs has a 'Happiness is being owned by a cat' door hanger on it.
She said that the front door had a screen, and that she liked to watch things out of it.The front door doesnt have a screen, but there are 2 windows, one either side of it with windowsills and she sometimes sits on one of those and looks out of it.
She said you had a front lawn with one or two trees, the one I saw was a sapling.I have a bit of a strange shaped garden ... and the lawn is at the side and back of the house in a kind of 'L' shape, and yes there are 2 small trees. One is covered in yellow fruit but I have forgotton the name of them at the moment.
She is very pretty!Thankyou:) ... she's a beautiful girl and lovely and soft and cuddly:)

ct~Thanks for talking to Gucci:)