Author Topic: Would anyone like to speak to Alan my cat?  (Read 1372 times)

July 13, 2011, 09:57:01 AM
  • Suit of Pentacles
  • Welcome

Hi Everyone,

I've posted up a picture of my cat Alan if anyone would like to practice with him. I'll let you decide the questions.

Sue x

July 17, 2011, 04:45:32 PM
Reply #1
Ok, I am a TOTAL beginner at this, so excuse me if I am way off. After asking if I could speak with him, the first question I asked Alan was,"What is your favorite food, Alan?" I got images of grapes(weird, lol), these fish shaped moist cat treats and tuna fish. The second question I asked Alan was, "Where do you live?" I got an image of mountains and forest. I see a house with stairs, mice...A heavy woman living there with reddish hair... That was all I asked for now... Hope I was right.

July 18, 2011, 12:21:57 PM
Reply #2
  • Suit of Pentacles
  • Welcome

Hi Maddy,

Thank you for your communication with Alan.

Alan does enjoy tuna fish and with the time difference (as I'm in the UK) he may have had some when you communicated with him as I fed him tuna fish for his breakfast yesterday? (Sunday)

I'm not sure what the grapes meant as I've never fed him grapes! perhaps he had these or played with these when he was a kitten at his breeders house!

He has some dried food not moist that is shaped like fish and he does seem to prefer dried food rather than wet.

He has lots of toy mice and he loves running round with them in his mouth and throwing them in the air and catching them so that's probably why you got mice.

I do have a house with stairs, I hope you weren't able to see where my lovely little balls of fluff had ripped my wall paper off!?! (I picked the wrong paper for my stairs!)

The women you described doesn't really fit my description and I can't think of anyone at the moment that could be.

I live in a city but the city is right on the doorstep of the lake district/national park area in northern England so I think you've seen an overview of the county I live in which has some stunning scenery with lots of mountains and forests.

Well done, you've definitely picked up on Alan's food preferences and what he finds fun.

I have another cat Luna if you would like me to post up a picture?

Do you have any pictures of animals I could speak with? I'm not brave enough to try without a picture yet as I haven't been practicing for long myself.

Thanks again and bye for now.
Sue x

July 20, 2011, 07:20:15 PM
Reply #3
Hi Suzy,

Wow, that is so cool that I was right about certain details. Thanks for the quick feedback! At this point,I only ask one or two questions because otherwise I get very confused. Today I asked Alan,"May I speak with you?" He seemed to say, "Yes, of course..." He sounded kind of casual and friendly, intelligent and thoughtful. A clean cut cat.

Then I asked,"Alan, what would you like more of?" I got an image of daffodils, but also got the word "crocus". I got birds, like watching birds through a window or sliding glass door. I also got a goldfish in a bowl.

I then asked him, "Do you go outside?" I got a faint yes. I saw a stone birdbath and possibly a goldfish pond...Maybe that is where he got the idea for goldfish? At any rate, I would be careful with flowers because many are poisonous to cats and I told him not to eat flowers or plants that his mother doesn't give him, lol.

Well, I might be way off but perhaps not. It would be really cool to see. I would love to try to read Luna, too, so please post an image of her when you have the time.

As for my own animal photos, I don't have any. You really don't need a picture though. Just try to go with the animal's description and vibration of the name that has been typed. Just have the intention of connecting with the said animal. You don't need pictures.

July 20, 2011, 08:50:33 PM
Reply #4
  • Suit of Cups
  • Hello! Thanks for visiting my profile. :)
  • Animals: Guinea pig named Cappuccino, dog named Hogan
Just talked to him. I just let him tell me some things about him, and I get pretty much all my answers in images.

I got a feeling he likes to kind of, nuzzle people. xD As in, put his paws on shoulders and "kiss" faces. He has a yard, with a kind of hedge around it. Some kind of water thing in it. He also said something about a maine coon cat - or at least that's what it looked like. Very fluffy, tan/brown. It was sitting in the corner of a yard. There were things around it, but I couldn't see what they were.

(:

July 21, 2011, 01:04:52 PM
Reply #5
  • Suit of Pentacles
  • Welcome

Hi Maddy,

Alan is very nervous of strangers but he is intelligent and thoughtful. I'm not sure on the daffodils or crocuses and why he'd want them? but he might do! Though I think daffodils may be poisonous to cats too.

He loves to watch birds through the window so that is correct yes, but I don't have goldfish.

He doesn't go outside because he would hate to see my neighbors as he is so wary of strangers but he has been outside before. Sometimes I have let him out into the garden at night when nobody is about to worry him so that's maybe why you got a faint yes.

I don't have a bird bath or pond but I bet he'd love it if I did lol!

Thanks again for communicating with Alan I will post a picture of Luna up for you soon.

Sue x

July 21, 2011, 01:14:11 PM
Reply #6
  • Suit of Pentacles
  • Welcome
Hello Queen,

Thank you for your communication with Alan too, he does like to nuzzle faces but it has to be on his terms as he doesn't like it if you do it back!

I have a small garden there is a small patch of grass but also some flag stones and there are bushes surrounding the edges. I'm wondering if it seems like a yard because it is very small.

I do have a watering can and hose pipe in the garden but I've also just remembered that in the house the cats have a water fountain so wonder if this is what you mean and also why Maddy was getting a bird bath or goldfish bowl/pond?

I'm not sure about the Maine Coon Luna is quite fluffy but not as long haired as a Maine Coon and isn't tan/brown colored.

However, i would actually like to own a Maine Coon and hope to at some point in my future so wonder if this is what you've picked up on, my future MC!

Thanks again and thank you for the photo of Cappuccino I'm going to attempt to talk to him later.

Bye for now
Sue x

July 22, 2011, 10:41:21 AM
Reply #7
  • Suit of Cups
  • Hello! Thanks for visiting my profile. :)
  • Animals: Guinea pig named Cappuccino, dog named Hogan
Thank you(c: Very interesting, I wonder why we both got water?