Author Topic: "Animal Voices" by Dawn Baumann Brunke  (Read 1038 times)

January 08, 2012, 09:40:43 AM
  • Suit of Pentacles
  • Welcome
  • Animals: 2 dogs, 1 cat
This is the first book that I read on AC.  It was extremely enjoyable and easy to read!  The book is comprised mostly of messages from different animals and animal spirits.  The author started working with different communicators who 'spoke' with different animals for her, asking questions and transcribing the answers.  She then began to communicate herself!

The big question that she asked every animal was "What would you like the humans who are reading this book to know?"

In my opinion, this is what made it such a compelling read; the animals were speaking to me!  They had a message for me, and the message was always inspirational, uplifting, and, of course, honest. 

This is a book I will re-read many times!  I contacted Dawn (she lives in Alaska) and she was so generous with her time!  I purchased two copies for different friends, she signed them with a message for my friends and mailed them to me. 

I am reading her second book, "Animal Voices: Animal Guides" and  will let you know what I think. 

On her website, there is a link to "Articles", some of which are excerpts from "Animal Voices", so you can visit the site and get a feel for her writing style and the content.

http://www.animalvoices.net/Animal_Voices/Home.html

I'd love to hear from anyone else who has read her books!