Author Topic: Chassie, Female, German Shepherd  (Read 1585 times)

November 17, 2004, 01:40:39 AM
  • Suit of Pentacles

I hope it's okay to post questions to ask her, You can ask her these questions along with anything else you'd like to talk with her about or ask her. I love this picture of her, makes me smile everytime I look at it. Plus it just seems to say so much. Hope everyone gives it a try, I'd love to hear what she has to say to everyone!

Questions for Chassie

Where did I get her / how did I get her?

What’s her newest trick I’ve been working with her on?

What are some of her favorite activities?

Where’s her favorite place to sleep at night?

What’s her job around the house?

How old is she?

Is there anything I can do for her?

Anything else she’d like to share?

Thanks!

~Amy~

PS> If you plan on trying to communicate with her, please don't read below until you have otherwise it will interfere. Also, She will be hosting on AC Practice2 for next week so if you're on there and will be communicating with her, please don't read below either. Thanks!!!!

November 23, 2004, 11:23:57 AM
Reply #1
  • Administrator
  • Major Arcana
  • Life is a journey, not a destination
    • Pawstalk Animal Communication & Reiki
  • Animals: 2 Male Cats: Cuba & Makana
Hi Amy.
 Ok. I'll give this a shot.  I've never done it like this before, so I don't know how well I connected.  But here it goes:

"Shelter.  She came and found me. I nuzzled my nose."

Something with a stick.  Something like balancing it on her nose and catching it is what I'm seeing.

"Rope Toy, Digging"

"Throw rug in the bedroom"

"Guard the fence."  (What do you mean 'the fence?')  "The property.....and the kittens."  (Do you have kittens?)

How old is she?
I get 6 or 7 human years old.

"Amy is a wonderful mom."  If anything, she said you could keep her warm.  She said she gets cold sometimes.  She wouldn't mind something warm and cushy to lie on.

"I hear her when she talks to other animals.  I evesdrop.  She's a good mom."

Don't have any idea how this went.  Let me know.

Best,
Caat
Animal Communication & Reiki: http://www.pawstalk.net
Psychic/Medium: http://www.spiritcaat.com
Metaphysical Network of Sites: http://www.lisalarson.net

November 23, 2004, 10:29:34 PM
Reply #2
  • Suit of Pentacles
Hi Amy.
Ok. I'll give this a shot. I've never done it like this before, so I don't know how well I connected. But here it goes:

"Shelter. She came and found me. I nuzzled my nose."

~~One of my friends got her from someone who was giving away puppies. I got her for Valentine's day :)

Something with a stick. Something like balancing it on her nose and catching it is what I'm seeing.

~~ Yes it does have something to do with a stick. I'm taught her to target
to a stick, and then to a stick type thing glued to my TV Power button so now she will turn on and off my TV. :)

"Rope Toy, Digging"

~~Excellent!!! I have a toy tied to a rope that I swing slowly around my head and she LOVES jumping and trying to get it. It's the only toy she likes lol. And she loves to dig after all the critters we have around here. Like the pack rats and stuff.

"Throw rug in the bedroom"

~~ She usually sleeps under the bed, lol it's quite funny since she's a big dog. But sometimes she sleeps on one of the dog beds I have in my room that could be considered a Throw Rug.

"Guard the fence." (What do you mean 'the fence?') "The property.....and the kittens." (Do you have kittens?)

~~Right on! There is a fence that is close to our house that she "Guards" Chasing any critters that come onto our property. lol, but she doesn't stop at the fence as there are many holes she slips right on under and keeps chasing. But We live out in the desert so it's okay. As for the kittens, we don't have any, my dogs enjoy to eat them :(. Any cat that comes onto our property doesn't have much of a chance saddly. And there have been a few cats/kittens around here.

How old is she?
I get 6 or 7 human years old.

~~ Great job! She is 7 years old.

"Amy is a wonderful mom." If anything, she said you could keep her warm. She said she gets cold sometimes. She wouldn't mind something warm and cushy to lie on.

~~I will see what I can do, though she has lots of warm and cushy things to lie on. lol, though sometimes my other dogs take them first.

"I hear her when she talks to other animals. I evesdrop. She's a good mom."

~~lol, that's funny. Let her know I said thanks!

Don't have any idea how this went. Let me know.

Best,
Caat

You did great! This is how we do it on AC Practice and I enjoy doing it so I thought why not try it here. Again, great job!

~Amy~