Author Topic: I have three doggies that have crossed over for practice.  (Read 2502 times)

August 09, 2004, 11:51:24 PM
  • Suit of Pentacles
Hello Students!  I am one too.  I have three doggies in heaven, if you care to talk with them.  I would be happy to confirm your findings -- perhaps we can trade conversations with your animals.

Suzie (aka Suebear)
Female
Jack Russell Terrier
14 pounds
Short straight fur, white body, big brown spots on her back and lots of brown freckles.  As a young dog she had a brown face with black around her muzzle.  Brown eyes.
Passed 5/04  (was a rescue, we think she was almost 16)

Keno
Male
Sheltie
22 pounds
Sable and white long fur
Shorter nose, BIG brown eyes
Passed 2/00  11 years old

Jennyfur
Female
Sheltie Mix
20 pounds?
Tri-color, white blaze on face extended into heart shape on forehead
Passed 3/92 almost 17 years old

August 10, 2004, 12:25:23 AM
Reply #1
  • Administrator
  • Suit of Pentacles
I'll give this a shot with Suebear, even though I should have gone to bed hours ago. :-)  

I didn't talk long because I am sleepy, which make me less confident, but I do feel like I connected.

I feel that Suebear was happy and playful, and just a bit flighty.

Suebear had a favorite ball--she really liked that ball.  She liked laying in the sun, and I see a tree.  I also saw water, of some sort, nearby.  

Her dislikes were something 'prickly' -- like a bush or something.  Not so much on her feet, but in her hair, on her back and sides.  She disliked her matted fur.  

She liked it when her person combed her -- it made her feel like a '(furry or fluffy) sheep.'

She tells her mom that she was her 'guided friend.'  She was her "anchor"and her "rock."  She loves and misses you. (This came after I told her I was speaking for you but that you love and miss her.)

I believe she is reincarnated.  She says into a 'different species' -- bear like.  I asked her what that means.  She said, a couple of times, "fine gold coat."  I mentioned, and saw, retreiver, and said that is not a different species, and she told me "I will forgive any misgivings."  As if she would forgive me for either not understanding, or misunderstanding, or mischaracterizing.

Anyway.  That's what I got.  Hope I hit something.  I know she loves you and I definitely feel like I connected, even if I didn't get it all right.

Best,
Caat

August 10, 2004, 08:10:24 AM
Reply #2
Quote from: "admin"
I'll give this a shot with Suebear, even though I should have gone to bed hours ago. :-)  

I didn't talk long because I am sleepy, which make me less confident, but I do feel like I connected.

I feel that Suebear was happy and playful, and just a bit flighty.
THIS IS CORRECT.

Suebear had a favorite ball--she really liked that ball.  She liked laying in the sun, and I see a tree.  I also saw water, of some sort, nearby.  
SHE LOVED SUN BATHS AND THERE IS A LARGE TREE IN OUR BACKYARD.  WE HAVE A JACUZZI NEARBY -- THAT COULD BE THE WATER.  THE BALL MUST HAVE BEEN FROM WHEN SHE WAS YOUNG -- THERE WERE DEFINITELY RAQUET BALLS.

Her dislikes were something 'prickly' -- like a bush or something.  Not so much on her feet, but in her hair, on her back and sides.  WE HAVE A LOW JUNIPER BUSH AND A ROSEMARY BUSH THAT SHE USED TO WALK UNDER AND BEHIND -- COULD BE EITHER OF THOSE.  

She disliked her matted fur.  SHE WAS A SHORT HAIR, SO THERE WERE NEVER MATS.

She liked it when her person combed her -- it made her feel like a '(furry or fluffy) sheep.'  WE RARELY BRUSHED HER BECAUSE HER SHORT HAIR DIDN'T NEED IT, HOWEVER SHE DIDN'T SEEM TO MIND IT WHEN WE DID.

She tells her mom that she was her 'guided friend.'  She was her "anchor"and her "rock." I THINK SHE STILL IS ;-)

She loves and misses you. (This came after I told her I was speaking for you but that you love and miss her.)  THANKS!  YOU'RE SURE RIGHT!

I believe she is reincarnated.  She says into a 'different species' -- bear like.  WE ALWAYS CALLED HER "SUEBEAR."  

I asked her what that means.  She said, a couple of times, "fine gold coat."  I mentioned, and saw, retreiver, and said that is not a different species, and she told me "I will forgive any misgivings."  As if she would forgive me for either not understanding, or misunderstanding, or mischaracterizing.  WHAT A FINE GIRL!

LOUISE GOT THAT SHE WAS TRYING VERY HARD TO GET BACK TO US AND WANTED TO DISCUSS DIRECTLY WITH ME WHAT TYPE OF BODY TO RETURN IN SO SHE COULD GO RIDING WITH ME.  LOUISE FELT COMING BACK WAS PRETTY MUCH ALL SHE WANTED TO TALK ABOUT, SO  I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THE REINCARNATION PART.  SHE WAS BOUNCING ALL OVER ME ON MY WALK LAST NIGHT, HAPPY THAT WE WERE FINALLY TALKING DIRECTLY.

Anyway.  That's what I got.  Hope I hit something.  I know she loves you and I definitely feel like I connected, even if I didn't get it all right.

I DO BELIEVE YOU DID CONNECT!  THANKS A BIG BUNCH!

Best,
Caat

August 17, 2004, 01:03:21 PM
Reply #3
  • Administrator
  • Major Arcana
  • Life is a journey, not a destination
    • Pawstalk Animal Communication & Reiki
  • Animals: 2 Male Cats: Cuba & Makana
Quote from: "Diannsong"

Jennyfur
Female
Sheltie Mix
20 pounds?
Tri-color, white blaze on face extended into heart shape on forehead
Passed 3/92 almost 17 years old

Hi Diann.

I spoke with Jennyfur.  What a sweet, wise and sage dog.  She seems to be a very happy and playful personality.  She says where she is is "happy and cozy."

I mentioned you and she said, "Diann was a wonderful mother.  She brushed me, fed me and took care of me."  I asked about the other animals and she said that she and Keno "got along 'distantly.'"  She said that Keno was 'fragile.'

I asked about home and she just said "country living."  She then talked about a bed of her own, which she loved (the first time she said she liked it, then she came back to it and said she 'really loved' it.)  I seem to see it in some kind of service porch or something.

She liked playing with sticks. She liked her name.  She liked the color yellow.  I asked 'yellow what?' and she said "flowers but something more."  She said, "yellow sting." I said,  "Yellow sting?  What does that mean, you mean like a bee?"  "No, not a bee."  I see this as something that you may have given or put on her because she said she didn't necessarily like the stinging part but said,  "I know it was good for me."

She says she is "waiting to see my mom again."  She is happy, but not around a great deal of animals.  I asked her who she was met by in crossing over and she said she was met by "a dog -- a wise old dog."  She said, "I took over succession -  I meet other dogs to help with transition."

I asked if you would know this other dog.  She said yes, you would recognize, it was a family member's dog.  I had kept asking what it looked like and she said to me "Don't be impatient. Let it come." (Ok.  Deep Breath.  Refocus.)

She said the other dog was black with blue spots.  "What?" I thought.  It may be that she used to wear a blue collar.  Then she mentioned 'long toenails.'  And the thought of 'painted blue' came to mind.  I was sure this was all being derailed.  Then she told me, at one point, the dog had stepped in blue paint.  She then said to me "See, if you wait, it will come."

Quite a teacher your little one is.  I told her I thought that and she said, "I am a teacher."  I asked what she had taught you.  She said, "patience, tolerance.  I was a good "watch" dog.  I taught her to "observe" in that lifetime. "

I asked what she had learned in that lifetime.  She said she learned to be creative.  She was very dexterious and she said "I found new ways to live, love and have fun."  She said she liked to dig.  (Under yellow flowers?)

When asked for a message to send to you she said, "Life is wonderful.  I visit often." She then said, to me, "You have someone visiting you now."  Not two seconds before I had felt like my cat, Cairo, who died in April, was sitting on my foot.  She told me to pet him and she said "You have a special bond.  I am teaching you patience."

Then, speaking to both of us (you and me, I believe, Diann) she said, "I glorify life, it is for the taking.  We are with you -- don't grieve -- we love and are with you. "  She then said, "I'm done now."  She had to go to help a transition.  As she was leaving I told her how much you love and miss her and she said, "I love and miss her, too."

Quite a little girl you had there.  Tell me if I've hit anything you can validate.

Later,
Caat
Animal Communication & Reiki: http://www.pawstalk.net
Psychic/Medium: http://www.spiritcaat.com
Metaphysical Network of Sites: http://www.lisalarson.net

September 02, 2004, 11:33:28 PM
Reply #4
  • Suit of Pentacles
Hi Caat,

I'm sorry I didn't check this sooner!!  Wow -- what a lot you got!

She was an only dog, until the last three years when Suzie came on the scene.  She knows Keno distantly, as Keno was the doggie that looked almost like Jenny that came to help ease the loss of Jenny.  She knows him distantly, as they were not alive at the same time in my life.  And yes, Keno was very loving and fragile in that he would always take the submissive position (except once when a stray dog tried to get near Suzie).

Country living was probably because she had a nice back yard, we went for walks, and more importantly went to go visit the horses, where she would follow along in the field or arena.  She was always so very excited and knew when we turned on the dirt road to get there.

Yellow stinging -- toward the end she had a large watery tumor drained.  The medicine we had to put on it was yellow.  Other yellow --  some of her last days were on a yellow plaid blanket in the back yard.

I do not remember the dog she speaks of -- I was the only one I knew in our family who had a dog at the time... the one that pops in my head was a German Shepherd mix at the barn -- she didn't strike me as wise at the time, however she passed many years before Jenny.

Jenny's message to us touches me deeply.  She was (and is) truly a piece of me.  We were both teachers!  And yes, she totally taught me patience and learning to observe and to realize that WE are being observed as well.

Thank you so much for your efforts and time!  You inspire me to practice more!

I have Lydia Hiby coming out to Simi to do some readings on 9/11.  I'm going to watch as many as I can.  I'll keep you posted!

THANK YOU and blessings,

Diann

September 03, 2004, 11:58:09 AM
Reply #5
  • Administrator
  • Major Arcana
  • Life is a journey, not a destination
    • Pawstalk Animal Communication & Reiki
  • Animals: 2 Male Cats: Cuba & Makana
Quote from: "Diannsong"
I was the only one I knew in our family who had a dog at the time...

Hi Diann.  

Thanks for the validation!  I'm thrilled about the 'yellow' thing. :-)  Regarding the dog from the family, iirc, I got the impression that it could have been from a very long time ago. Certainly long before Jennyfur.   I don't know if that makes a difference or not.  

I'll be anxious to hear about Lydia.  Hopefully that will inspire you to come back and do some practice, as well.  I fell off a bit this week as I haven't been feeling all that great and it's been quite busy, but I'm definitely going to do one today, and try to get back on track doing at least one a day...at least during the week.  

Later,
Caat

PS. Don't forget to check the "Notify me when a reply is posted" box.  Then you'll know when someone has replied.
Animal Communication & Reiki: http://www.pawstalk.net
Psychic/Medium: http://www.spiritcaat.com
Metaphysical Network of Sites: http://www.lisalarson.net