Author Topic: A re-introduction  (Read 4608 times)

December 04, 2007, 04:28:31 AM
Hi there, I haven't been on this website for a few years, I was known as 'sagewriter' but have changed that name to my now more common forum name of 'pudding girl'.

I don't know if you'll remember, but I asked for communication for my boyfriend's (now my ex) cat McVitie:

Unfortunately she died a year and a half ago. My ex now has a new cat called Charlie who is very boisterous!

I also asked for communication for my dog Nuala:

She had arthritis at my time of asking. This is a more current one of her, taken in the early summer:

2.5 months ago she was minutes away from death. She had heavy internal bleeding and had to have her spleen removed. She is riddled with cancer and was only given a month to live. But she is a stubborn little thing and is still going strong! She has lost lots of weight and her fur is quite dry, but she is still eating/drinking and loving life!

And me? Well, I am now engaged to the most wonderful boy whom is known as 'pudding boy/ pboy' to most other forumites! We met in the second year of our psychology degree. I have graduated and was searching for a house to live in, when we ran out of time and I had to move back in with my parents in essex, while pboy stayed on in derby searching for a place to live. That was back in september and I am still here due to lots of complications!

Well, I look forward to getting to know you all again, and am so glad I received the update email to remind me about this lovely forum!

pudding xx
I'm just a Magick Faery, and I don't need to worry. I've got wings to protect me, and to fly away.