Author Topic: Talking to Lysander  (Read 1529 times)

January 25, 2014, 12:21:44 PM
  • Suit of Pentacles
My precious boy Lysander suddenly died two weeks ago.  Please, if you could, could you try and talk to him and if possible answer these questions.

* Is he OK
* Has he met up with my other animals who have passed.
* I'd love to communicate with him, is there anything I should look out for
Please can you tell him that he was my soul mate and thank him for being such a special boy, and that I will never stop loving him.

Thank you in advance
Nicola

February 22, 2014, 04:13:44 PM
Reply #1
  • Suit of Pentacles
  • Welcome
Hi Nicola, I tuned in to Lysander just now - this is what I got:

I felt a serene, content energy
me - why did u leave?  L - it was time for me to leave, my purpose was completed
he's more than o.k.
he has met an orange cat & a golden retriever, I also saw a dark dog w/ light paws
told him he was your soulmate, thanked him for being such a special boy, & told him u will never    stop lvg. him
L - "I will never stop lvg. her either, but she is stronger now & moving forward in life, & that is good"
me - why were u in her life?
L - to help her w/ confidence
me - do you watch over her?
L - it's as if I'm right there w/ her, she's gotten stronger & more confident the past cpl. years & I like  how she feels about herself (got impression of relationship change recently - feel it's good for you)
me - how can she communicate w/ u?  should she look for anythg?
L - she can communicate w/ me anytime, I'm always here for her, I will give her a strong "feeling" when I want to send a msg.
I saw a painting or fabric w/ green border - on wall?

Hope this makes some sense to you, he seems like a very wise boy, I enjoyed talking to him -

Tami

February 23, 2014, 12:54:35 PM
Reply #2
  • Suit of Pentacles
Hi Tami
Wow, thank you so much
I got Lysander when I first got sick 11 years ago and he gave me a reason to live, over the last few years I have been slowly coming round to the idea of possibilities within the parameters of my illness.  So what he told you made a lot of sense.  My childhood cat was a big ginger boy and it is good to know that they have found each other - I don't know any dogs though! 
As far as the painting/fabric with the green border - I have been crocheting a blanket made out of hexagons, until a week ago, it was only in shades of purple until I decided to add a green border.
Thank you again, I really, really appreciate what you have done.  I miss him desperately and it is such a struggle at the moment, but he was such special boy and such a privilege to have him in my life.
What you have done has prompted me to start trying to master AC again so maybe I could help someone else in the way you have helped me *hugs* thank you.
Nicola

February 24, 2014, 11:40:33 AM
Reply #3
  • Suit of Pentacles
  • Welcome
Nicola,

You are very welcome, and I thank you for the validations, I was so excited (although sorry to hear you've had an illness) to read your reply and know that there really had been a true connection! it really helps with confidence.  I would encourage you to pursue animal communication, it is very rewarding & helpful to the animals.  If you want to practice with my dog I would be happy to give you that so important feedback - she's on this forum under DOGS - Tasha (I'm Tami/Thumper)
  Thank you to Lisa Larson for setting up this great forum.  And like anything new Practice, practice, practice really helps, practice with friends, family, etc.- it helps if they're open to it & will give feedback.

Hugs, Tami