Author Topic: Psychological spreads  (Read 1226 times)

April 29, 2011, 12:43:52 PM
  • Suit of Swords
"WOMAN'S WISDOM SPREAD"

I do not remember what site I have found this spread spanish or German but I liked it very much.

This alignment works as a board, "experienced in this life and wise woman. " Helps to understand yourself, to their fears and desires. Gives advice how to proceed, and what should be abandoned.

1 card  - significator, or the situation is in woman's head.

5 card - WHAT IS ON WOMAN'S HEART NOW?

2, 3, 4 - right shoulder. These cards describe the basic idea of a woman's life, that is or who is in her life now, her heartfelt passion and affection for the moment, or what happened in the past, actions.
6, 7, 8 - left shoulder, the cards will show how these life events  are reflected in her inner world, what way she feels and react emotionally. What does treat her heart?

Cards 9 and 10 show the fears in her life
Cards 11 to 14 are the cards of fate and destiny.
Cards 11 - 12 - Hope
Cards 13 - 14 - purpose in  woman's life, what kind of man or what kind of relationship she is looking for in this life?

Cards - 15, 16 and 17 this card supports, luggage, and what way a woman copes with problems fallen to her shoulders... Has she someone to share these problems with?

Card 15 - this card will show her the way she can help herself.. or may be it will show the concrete person who can help her... Shoule she take others help or listen to other's advise? to take other's help? iIs there any support in her life at the moment,  husband,  friend?
Card 16 - what will be useful for woman to know, to learn from this life or to do?
Card 17, which is absurd in her life? stupid things she can do.

the end of the hand you need to go back to the cart of the heart # 5, it will tell you whether your efforts will be crowned with success if you follow the advice inside of you  - you are a wise woman

« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 10:37:53 AM by bigcaat »