Walrus as an Animal Spirit Guide
Physical Closeness, protection, paying attention.
When walrus crosses your path:
– Hug someone you care about
– Get together with close friends
– Join a group of like-minded people
– To take the path of least resistance
Think about Walrus:
Walrus is an interesting animal. Gregarious & physically social, Walrus is slow moving & clumsy on land (they store fat) but they at home in the water (water=emotions.)
Use walrus energy when:
– You feel the need for more physical affection
– You need to be more aware of your physical surroundings
– You want to relax & feel more positive about a financial situation
Walrus medicine teaches us:
–To be aware of our surroundings, yet not be so cautious as to push people away
– That we, too, are social animals & need others for hugs, comfort & to keep us grounded- in addition to physical protection
– To prepare & store for the future
Moving effortlessly in the water, Walrus can teach us to ‘ride the emotional’ waves inevitable in our lives, to pick our battles wisely when in defensive mode, and that as long as we are close to the people we love, we will be protected from a cold and lonely heart.
Want to learn more about Walrus? Click here.
Animal Spirit Guides by Steven D. Farmer